25 Reasons I Support Ron Paul
1. He is honest.
2. He is a statesman, and not just a politician
3. He is pro life.
4. He believes in the US Constitution.
5. He wants to eliminate the evil Federal Reserve and return to honest money
6. He wants to eliminate the IRS and the income tax
7. He wants to reduce the size of the US Government and balance the budget.
8. He opposes the Iraq War and any other war, unless we are attacked.
9. He opposes President Bush’s scheme to form the North American Union (NAU).
10. He will fight the Bush administration efforts to make illegal aliens who have returned to Mexico eligible for U.S. Social Security benefits, and he will oppose amnesty.
11. He opposes the United Nations Law of the Sea Treaty (UNLOST).
12. He is a medical doctor and opposes socialized medicine.
13. He is not a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
14. He is not a member of the Trilateral Commission.
15. He is a proven money raiser at over $27 million.
16. He is a born-again believer and has lived a life of Christian service.
17. He doesn’t insult us by using his religious faith to pander for votes.
18. He has never voted for a Congressional pay raise.
19. He has never voted for a tax increase.
20. He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
21. He has never taken a government-paid junket.
22. He has never voted to increase the power of the Executive Branch of government.
23. He has not participated in the Congressional Pension Program.
24. Ron Paul has been repeatedly named the "Taxpayer’s Best Friend" in Congress.
25. I have known Ron Paul for 20 years, and he has never changed.
Ron Paul would be the first to tell you that he is not some
miracle worker and that he can only do so much, even if elected, and we all
know that it will be a miracle if some one with his
convictions would win in the present political climate. But, folks, this may be
our last chance in our lifetime for a man like this, so let’s give it all we’ve
January 3, 2008
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more